https://achievinggreater.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/p-aud-img.jpg 250 250 admin https://achievinggreater.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Achieving-greater-alt-1030x366.png admin2016-04-23 12:14:552019-08-16 14:09:25Policy Review
Semi-independent living (Devon) (Nov 18 – April 19)
- Provided assistance with preparation for a local authority provider tender interview process.
- Provided advise and support with policy review process.
Children’s Home (Kent) (May 2018)
- Desk top review and update of some policies and procedures i.e. statement of purpose, safeguarding, complaints, handling allegations, recruitment.
Semi-independent living (Devon) (Dec 2017)
- Reviewed and improved the location risk assessment and impact risk assessment for young people.
(please see a testimonial from the Director on my website)
Residential Special School (Kent) (Jan 2012- July 2014)
- Assisted in developing a children’s home Statement of Purpose and Children’s Guide.
- Assisted in developing job descriptions for a children’s Home Registered Manager.
- Assisted in reviewing policies and procedures to be fit for purpose for children’s home.
Children’s Home (East Sussex) (2011-2012)
- Reviewed and amended a children’s home Statement of Purpose.
- Produced a Regulation 34 recrdoing tool.
- Produced a Schedule 5 (significant Events and Notifications) monitoring record.
- Produced a self-evaluation recording tool and assisted with the process.
- Assist with submitting concerns and complaint to Ofsted regarding inspection.
Children’s Home (Kent) (May 2011)
- Carried out an audit of policies, procedures & care plans in line the new National Minimum Standards and evaluation schedule for children’s homes.
- Provided feedback and advice on areas for improvement.
- Provided a Regulation 34 format/tool to assist in quality assurance processes.
Achieving Greater is currently assisting potential new children’s home providers in developing and reviewing policies and procedures required for Ofsted registration.