- This web site is owned and run by Achieving Greater website.
- This document governs the terms and conditions of the use of the services and the privacy provided on the Achieving Greater website.
- Please read this document carefully.
- If you are not happy with our terms, conditions and privacy as laid out in this document, please do not use the Achieving Greater website.
- If you wish to contact Achieving Greater website concerning any matter relating to your personal information then please contact us in writing.
- These terms and conditions may be modified by from time to time so please check occasionally. Continued use of the website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions of this document that may happen.
- All material on this website belongs to Achieving Greater website or its website designers, licensors or third-party contractors.
- All images are copyrighted, either from stock image licensing or Achieving Greater website, itself.
- You may retrieve and display content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorised use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of material obtained through this website.
- You acknowledge that the original designers, do not endorse the content of this site after the initial design period has expired (i.e. when the site goes ‘live’)
- You acknowledge that the original designers, or Achieving Greater website cannot be held responsible for the contents of any website.
- linked to from this website. Using hyperlinks to any other service or site from this website is done at your sole risk.
- Any third party website, company or organisation other than the original designer, that links to this web site must not do any of the following:
- create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of this site;
- imply that Achieving Greater website is endorsing it or its products or services;
- use any of Achieving Greater website logo or images displayed on Achieving Greater website web site without permission from Achieving Greater website;
- infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person;
- Be a web site that contains content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial;
- RSS may be used but under strict accreditation of source;
- Achieving Greater website reserves the right to request that any link in breach of these terms be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on Achieving Greater website web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the web site contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, we would ask affected parties to simply contact Achieving Greater website to remove offending material, rather than taking aggressive action.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
In using this website:
- You acknowledge that you are using the website at your own risk. The website is provided “as is,” and to the extent permitted by applicable law, Achieving Greater website and its affiliates hereby expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained therein or provided by the website
- Achieving Greater website and its affiliates have taken steps to provide a reliable, secure and fast service. However, neither Achieving Greater website nor its affiliate do represent or warrant that access to the website will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on the service.
- There are links on Achieving Greater website to third party web sites which Achieving Greater website has no control over. Achieving Greater website accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. Achieving Greater website advises you to carefully read 3rd party privacy statements prior to the use of any third party website.
- Achieving Greater website and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access the website, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages
- This Website has has tried to ensure there are security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information but only where possible and practical. Users of this website are expected to take their own security measures, including using a secure, standards compliant browser, ad-blockers, high browser security options, their own firewall, antivirus (including adware protection) and internet browsing protection.
- Although Achieving Greater website strives to protect your personal information, Achieving Greater website cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once Achieving Greater website receives the transmission, Achieving Greater website makes best efforts to ensure the security on the system.
Any Other Terms
- If the Achieving Greater website runs competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this website. These are subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
- This document is the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral.
- If any provision of this document is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this document, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you don’t agree to the terms, conditions and privacy policies contained in this document please exit the website now.
Achieving Greater website
Tel: 07582 632215