Residential Special School (January 2012 – July 2014)
- Provided advice and assistance with their residential care registration (Children’s Home) with Ofsted.
- Designed/delivered bespoke staff training (Children’s homes Regulation and National Minimum Standards).
- Carried out a full audit in line with the National Minimum Standards and Ofsted’s evaluation schedule for children’s homes in preparation for their first Ofsted inspection as a children’s home. Provided feedback and an evidence based report, highlighting strengths, weaknesses and suggestions for improvement.
Children’s Home (London) (Sept 2013 – Feb 2014)
- Assisted with the ‘fit person’ aspect of Ofsted’s registration process for children’s homes.
- Achieving Greater is currently assisting other potential children’s home providers with the Ofsted/CQC registration process.