Residential Special School (Kent) (Jan 2012- July 2014)
- Assisted in developing a children’s home Statement of Purpose and Children’s Guide.
- Assisted in developing job descriptions for a children’s Home Registered Manager.
- Assisted in reviewing policies and procedures to be fit for purpose for children’s home
Children’s Home (East Sussex) (2011-2012)
- Reviewed and amended a children’s home Statement of Purpose.
- Produced a Regulation 34 recording tool.
- Produced a Schedule 5 (significant Events and Notifications) monitoring record.
- Produced a self-evaluation recording tool and assisted with the process.
- Assist with submitting concerns and complaint to Ofsted regarding inspection
- Children’s Home (Kent) (May 2011)
- Carried out an audit of policies, procedures & care plans in line the new National Minimum Standards and evaluation schedule for children’s homes. Provided feedback and advice on areas for improvement.
- Provided a Regulation 34 format/tool to assist in quality assurance processes.
Achieving Greater is currently assisting potential new children’s home providers in developing and reviewing policies and procedures required for Ofsted registration.